Body shape and height varies from man to man. The clothes or the outfits you wear actually reflect a lot about your persona and mindset. Hence, if you want to brandish your unique fashion sense and want to jazz up your captivating personality you should be careful with your outfit. Let’s dig into this style guide to men’s clothing that can help you to dress according to your height and body shape and make your appearance most desiring.
For Taller Guys
If you are really tall like 6 foot and more and don’t want to reflect the image of a flagpole, here are a few quirky tips to choose your outfit.
- All you need is to blur your lines. Well, go with longer jackets or coats that can hide your leg’s visible length. During the warmer season you can try to wear lighter overcoat; during the winter season, a trench coat is preferable.
- It is advisable to break up the appearance with various shades of browns, blues, blacks and greys.
- In order to break up the ‘towering dominance’ body shape, wearing belt can be really favourable.
For Shorter Guys
Well, in the case of shorter guys, the objective is to look taller! Isn’t it? Go through the below-mentioned tips regarding men’s clothing that can make your appearance taller and intriguing.
- Well-fitted trousers would be the perfect choice for the shorter guys. It will help you to emphasize on your legs; you will appear to be a bit taller.
- Do not break your appearance up with various shades of different colours! It is advisable to maintain a consistent and steady colour scheme. It will enhance your body shape to appear a bit longer.
- The more you pay attention to the upper part of your body, the more you will appear to look taller. You can wear a tee or a shirt that has a unique design on the breast pocket, or you can go with some upper wear that has a special design on the shoulder part. For the accessories, you can wear sunglass. Thus, attracting people’s mind to the upper part of your body can make you look taller.
Know Your Body Shape and Dress Accordingly
While discussing the different body shapes of men, you should pay more attention to the shoulder and hip portion.
- Those who have an image of rectangular body shape, wear skinny trousers; tee or shirt with horizontal stripes would be a good choice.
- For the oval-shaped figure, tee or shirt with vertical stripes and straight leg trouser would be a good choice; try to avoid V-necks.
- Have trapezoidal body shape? Good news for you! You can try to wear almost anything you want!
- For inverted triangle body shape, loose and straight leg trouser is the best choice. Chunkier footwear can add an extra essence to the men’s clothing.
Just like styling yourself according to your body shape and height can emphasise and enhance your alluring features and can make you the man of every woman’s eye, dressing without having any particular sense about your body shape can make your appearance into a fashion disaster. Hence, the above-mentioned quirky tips would help you dress according to your height and body shape.